What did the fins receive for trading the 1ST pick in the 3RD round? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What did the fins receive for trading the 1ST pick in the 3RD round?

mike_vee

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
does anyone know what we got from Detroit for trading the 1st in the 3rd round ???

does anyone know what we got from Detroit for trading the 1st in the 3rd round ???

A 6th rounder . . . I was hoping for more from a team moving further up the board . . . but what do u expect for moving down 2 spots. That may be the BIGGEST (shows u how much I like this draft lol) negative about this draft . . . we could have gotten Langford later in the round and maybe picked up a 5th or 4th . . . but it takes 2 to tango . . . and maybe nobody offered anything better.

Dolphins Draft other than 1st, 2nd round, was really NOT good!

They could waited, and still got the pick they wanted.

The ones Dolphins picked, NOBODY would want!

How do u know?

Did Mel Kiper tell u that?

Do u know what was on every teams board on the weekend?

Mike Mayock LOVES the Langford pick . . . and it was actually ranked on the NFL network as the BEST pick of the 3rd round by one of the analyst. He was projected as a third rounder on several mocks that I have seen as well.

Anything from the 4th round on is a crap shoot . . . u take the guy who u feel will have the most success on your team.

I think you are the only one that feels that. USA Today gave us an A, Mel gave a good grade. And I think most fans like the picks. I am also excited about the WR from Hawaii that we picked up.

I couldnt disagree with you more. Kendall Langford was the best Defensive player Hampton had and that Included Justin Durant who went to the Jags last year in round 2. Donald Nelson and Shawn Murphy especially are projects but both are extremely talented...I actually had Murphy going in the 3rd round. Now, I dont really understand the RB's but I LOVE the Lionel Dalton pick. He has a huge upside and he is MEAN! I gave the dolphins a solid B+. I would have liked to see them grab a DB like Josh Barrett out of ASU. I liked it

How could they have waited? In order to trade down, there needs to be somebody that wants to trade up.

I think the 6th we got was fair value. I mean....it was only 2 spots down in the 3rd. The Patriots traded down THREE spots in the FIRST round and got an extra third rounder for it (and had to give up their fifth).

2zy8zud-1.gif

Back
Top Bottom