What did you break ,throw or smash watching fins games? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What did you break ,throw or smash watching fins games?

allsilverdreams

Starter
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Over the years i have lost a few things due to anger issues when it came to our Fins.I tore my jersey right of my chest broke a remote and a coffee table.had a few heated fights with friends and family as well seeing that i live in Buffalo.
Now that i have addressed those anger issues of the past i was wonering if anyone else had done something similar.

Thrown my hat/bottle of water many times. Once I got so heated I punched a metal pole. Nothing too extreme though.

Good on you getting those issues addressed. Have to always keep in mind, as passionate as we may be, it IS only a game

I fratured my heal in 5 places. But that was because I was thinking of the last 20 years of fins football.

Remote controls. Fortunately, my cable company always repalced them for free.

EDIT: Sometimes I just dealt with it being one remote short for a while to punish myself for being a moron.

Threw my iPhone into what I thought were the cushions of my couch when we gave up a Geno Smith td in the 4th quarter the last game of '14. Which we lost....finished 8-8. I missed the cushions, phone hit the wall and that was the end of that phone. I think i poured myself a triple in the kitchen after that. No playoffs!

The worst for me... Tried to fit my couch out the small living room window... Luckily it didn't and I only had to replace one small pane of glass. Jets comeback win from 30 down will do it every time.

I will take whatever jersey I have on and throw it on the floor in my room if we are playing bad and grab another one, and another one....until we start plying well! haha

October 23, 2000...hurled a bomber of Sierra Nevada pale ale through the sheetrock in my apartment kitchen after the Jets comeback down 30-7. Didn't get the security deposit back of course.

Broke my finger

2007, against Baltimore, Lemon to Camarillo in OT. My hand met the fan in exuberance and glee

Gotta love all the high horses in here that are so much more mature than everyone else. Gotta make sure we all know it too!

Little kids throw things when they're upset. And adults tell them not to.

Adults that throw things are therefore not even being childish. They're acting in a way that children are not permitted to act.

Which is not to say I haven't thrown things, because I certainly have. And been embarrassed after doing it. But the crappy Dolphins bein' crappy doesn't exactly rouse that in me. You might as being upset that a horse shits on the ground.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom