What Did You Season Ticket Holders Find in the Presale? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Did You Season Ticket Holders Find in the Presale?

dolfan94

Scout Team
Reaction score
I got a couple of extra tickets for my friends for the Jets and Pats games. Got some sweet tickets for both. Lower level tickets are sold out for both games already. I found lower level like row 6 on the endzone and club level endzone row 2.

What did you guys find?

I got a couple of extra tickets for my friends for the Jets and Pats games. Got some sweet tickets for both. Lower level tickets are sold out for both games already. I found lower level like row 6 on the endzone and club level endzone row 2.

What did you guys find?

where did u find them. stub hub the seats for sale suck and the single game tickets dont go on sale until the 31st

where did u find them. stub hub the seats for sale suck and the single game tickets dont go on sale until the 31st
Im a season ticket holder, so we get a special presale until July 30th. The next day, tickets will be available to the rest of you. Judging from what I've seen so far, some games wont last that long

Im a season ticket holder, so we get a special presale until July 30th. The next day, tickets will be available to the rest of you. Judging from what I've seen so far, some games wont last that long

thanks. hopefully i can get some for the jets game on the 31st if not im gonna use stub hub. my friends and i have been planning a trip for months. we even got a hotel for $129 for three nights at the marriot. so i gotta get some tickets.

Back
Top Bottom