What do you do with Stills when Parker returns from injury? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What do you do with Stills when Parker returns from injury?

Tiko377

Active Roster
Reaction score
Stills has been great these past 2 weeks has seized the oppturnity given to him showing he's capable of being a #2 WR today made very clutch catches & last week vs ATL he was good as well.

Parker is known to everyone as our best potential WR but he's basically made out of glass.

I am not sure Parker will even be ready for TNF but i am assuming after that he should be ok.

Landry & Stills combo is very good & I saw solid stuff from Carroo today also to make me more at ease.

So, are you saying Carroo should be in there instead of Parker? Parker gets plugged back in as one of the core three, the minute he's healthy.

No I am saying you play Stills over Parker...you play Parker over Carroo

Stills has shown he deserves more snaps.

I never understood why people wanted to trade Stills, the kid can play. Parker needs to get healthy.......but he is running out of chances.

Parker is as durable as a wet paper sack. He will never be healthy

Good God. You find everything to complain about in the midst of a 3 game winning streak. I get it...there's things we need to improve even while winning (who doesn't?), but there's also a lot this team is doing good!

Last edited:
It sounds as thought you are suggesting we run 12 personnel (with 2 TE's and one less WR). That has shown to be effective, especially for the running game. But I don't think that's ever going to become our bread and butter under Gase. He loves 11 personnel with 3 WR's. But, I'm all for mixing in different personnel groupings. We're a bit too predictable on offense, IMHO.

There's plenty of footballs to go around. Stills, Parker and Landry are all on the field together quite often. Stills isn't Parker's competition, all 3 receivers start technically. Jarvis is considered mainly a slot receiver, Stills and Parker split wide.

Uh call deep routes for him. They should be doing that no matter who's healthy. 3 receiver sets are pretty standard and Stills has a uniquely valuable skillset. With the mostly neutered offense with Cutler there was no real opportunity to push the ball deep. Hopefully that changes now but there needs to be improvement from the oline before we get a consistent deep passing game.

Last time I checked both Stills and Parker start. It won't be a problem.

and we need to incorporate the tight ends in the pass game more. Let's heat up Fasano/JT

Back
Top Bottom