what do you think?(my dolphins mock) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what do you think?(my dolphins mock)

nolefin

thank you
Reaction score
first off i think saban trades down in the 1st but if not this would be my picks.

1st-kamerion wimbley-fsu- the guy is a beast and can be moved to olb or we can put him on the other side of jt on some downs, this guy would be scary on our D.

3rd-devin hester-mia-we could take him as a project, he could help us in several positions, wr,cb,kr,pr,rb let saban take this speed demon and mold him into a probowler.

4th-roman harper- fs-alabama- dont know that much about him, watched 2-3 games and he impressed me so maybe he could develop into a starter.

7th-mike degory-c-florida- If he is there in the 7th why not take a chance on him, not a gators fan but he looked good to me the times i watched him.
he could be a decent backup.

7th-gerald riggs jr-rb-tenn- this guy can play if healthy, he probably will be gone by the 7th but not many people are talking about him.

7th-cameron vaughn- saban boy

nolefin said:
first off i think saban trades down in the 1st but if not this would be my picks.

1st-kamerion wimbley-fsu- the guy is a beast and can be moved to olb or we can put him on the other side of jt on some downs, this guy would be scary on our D.

3rd-devin hester-mia-we could take him as a project, he could help us in several positions, wr,cb,kr,pr,rb let saban take this speed demon and mold him into a probowler.

4th-roman harper- fs-alabama- dont know that much about him, watched 2-3 games and he impressed me so maybe he could develop into a starter.

7th-mike degory-c-florida- If he is there in the 7th why not take a chance on him, not a gators fan but he looked good to me the times i watched him.
he could be a decent backup.

7th-gerald riggs jr-rb-tenn- this guy can play if healthy, he probably will be gone by the 7th but not many people are talking about him.

Doubt Wimbley makes it to our pick and there are a ton of players we could take with our 3rd that would be better then Hester

phinfan999 said:
not a big fan of hester and id prefer Lawson over Wimbely

espn insider says the dolphins think taking Lawson in the middle of the 1st round is a reach.

nolefin said:
lawson is a DE wimbley could move to olb we dont need a DE

Do you know anything about Lawson? I'd prefer Lawson over Wimbley.

I don't like your first and third...

but other than that...pretty good selections.:tongue: :D

I actually don't hate Wimbley to clarify...

I just think there is better value there...

Hester I don't like...I just don't think he will ever put it together on the next level. :dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom