What does everyone thimk about Armon Binns? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What does everyone thimk about Armon Binns?

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
I have the sneaking suspicion that Ireland might not draft a WR till later in the draft if we get Wallace. I do not agree with it, but I really think this Ireland's mind set.

Ireland believes he will be fired if he doesn't add explosiveness to the offense this year and he knows it. He will be aggressive.

I have the sneaking suspicion that Ireland might not draft a WR till later in the draft if we get Wallace. I do not agree with it, but I really think this Ireland's mind set.

yeah you could be right but Ireland knows his ass is on the hot seat.... I like Binns as a #4 guy. I mean unless we add 3 Staring receivers like I proposed in my sig of adding Mike Wallace, Cordarrelle Patterson, and Tavon Austin...... I would say Binns would be a lock on the 53

He had some plays that definitely got me excited... I don't know enough about him though to make a judgement on his future in the league.

I do agree with you that we won't be drafting a WR till the 3rd round. Just a hunch really but I believe they like some of the younger guys we have. Binns, Matthews etc... With us getting a WR in FA (this is a foregone conclusion for me) I think it is more advantageous for us to fill our other needs in the first 2 rounds. OL, CB, TE maybe DLine depending on how they view Vernon and what we do with Starks.

He had more drops in those few games than I remember seeing all season. Matthews is the one everyone should be excited about. He showed more promise than Ted Binns. A lot more.

Assuming we get Wallace....I would be ok with not drafting a WR in the first two rounds but only if we draft a tight end very high. Thats also assuming we still had Hartline. We let him go then drafting receiver early becomes more important.

He might have potential but the Dolphins need guys that already have it. They aren't in the position to groom WRs to be good, they need guys who can ball now.

Didn't see enough of him but what I did see didn't look too promising. I recall a dropped TD and a dropped 3rd and long that would have been a FD. I don't recall anything else he did.

Assuming we get Wallace....I would be ok with not drafting a WR in the first two rounds but only if we draft a tight end very high. Thats also assuming we still had Hartline. We let him go then drafting receiver early becomes more important.
I believe that should be the plan but remember if we spend big money on Wallace and let to many of our own FA walk then we have holes 2 at CB, 1. At OT, 1 at DE plus needs at LB, G, RB.

Back
Top Bottom