What does everyone think about Ron Dayne? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What does everyone think about Ron Dayne?

NYPhinFan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I am not saying he would be a good fit or if he is even available...just haven't seen his name mentioned at all...don't think he would cost alot,,,big runner who runs between the tackles...hell I don't know

He had relatively high expectations put on him and fell totally flat.

Ron Dayne

I think he needs to go see Jared at subway, hopefully he don't eat the whole damn store. Basically he is an out of shape never will be good RB

If the NFL Draft was 13 rounds, I think I'd be open to giving up a 13th round draft choice for him.

i dont knwo if you guys remember but bringing in ron dayne wouldnt be a bad idea he played wiht chambers at wisconsin and he also borkw some records held by our beloved ricky some such as rushing yards in a season at college. so think about that before you call him out of shape.

How bout we get tht other NY RB Tiki:)? J/K, the Giants would vastly over-price him. Coughlins not even cazy about the guy cuz of his fumbles anyway. If they could get a 1st for him hed b here in a sec i bet.

I'm sorry, but we really don't need another back that fumbles more than Ricky in crucial situations. I say let the Giants keep Tiki. I for one would like to give Edwards another shot. That man does play with heart. Someone mentioned a couple days ago about Lance Armstrong talking to Ricky as a joke, well I believe Edwards could be the Armstong of football given a chance.

Then again that could be the teared down beer I'm drinking. Just kidding. I am disappointed in Ricky's retirment, but I do believe(If the OC and) Fredo get a proper gameplan together to keep teams guessing we will be fine.

I just have my reservasions on them putting together a gameplan that doesn't focus on running alone.(Of course this is also in contention on how our starting QB and OL perform)

I will reserve judgement on that untill after game 1 of the regular season before I [font=&quot]criticize [/font]though.

JMHO

Back
Top Bottom