What does ZT mean from this? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What does ZT mean from this?

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Even linebacker Zach Thomas, who pleaded with reporters "not to be negative" couldn't hold back from admitting a retirement and an injury were crippling.

Lost in the shuffle of all this is Thomas' injury, which should keep him out the rest of training camp. Hard as he's rehabbing, not playing adds to his frustration.

"It's a team game and guys are dropping," Thomas said. "Any time you lose a player and he's out for that season, that hurts. You lose a player and they say 4-to-6 weeks, well, we get him back. Even if it's two months we'll get him back in December, but when they say he's out for the season, it does hurt. It's frustrating when you see that, but you can't sit there and cry."

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/dolphins/content/sports/epaper/2004/08/08/a1b_finsnext_0808.html

What does ZT mean by admitting a retirement? His he talking about DB?

Ricky Williams' retirement.

Thanks Muck. I kind of got scared and confused whenever he said admitting a retirement.Glad that is off my chest.

I wouldnt be shocked to see Zach walk away after this coming season. He is injured alot more then he used to be and the frustration from not getting better then "good" team wise has to make him consider retirement

jaketaylor said:
I wouldnt be shocked to see Zach walk away after this coming season. He is injured alot more then he used to be and the frustration from not getting better then "good" team wise has to make him consider retirement
Zach, as predicted is looking a lot like John Offerdahl. Both great players, both have tons of heart, but with both their smaller bodies just cant hold up over the long term. I dont think Zach will retire after this season...I think he will want one more shot with a Dolphins team that isnt crippled by retirements and injuries to key players. After the 2005 season is a real possibility, though.

Back
Top Bottom