What draft pick do we have???? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What draft pick do we have????

Dang that sucks i hope rey maualuga will slip down to us that would be so tight if we can get hime. I actually no him he grew up in Eureka California thats like a hour from were i grew up ive kicked it with him a couple times.

I really doubt that he falls down to #26, unless he has the flu during the combine or something.... I wouldn't mind Brandon Spikes from Florida. He would have to put on a little weight to be a Parcells linebacker, though.

DRAFT ALEX MACK! MOVE SAMSON TO GUARD!

I really doubt that he falls down to #26, unless he has the flu during the combine or something.... I wouldn't mind Brandon Spikes from Florida. He would have to put on a little weight to be a Parcells linebacker, though.

DRAFT ALEX MACK! MOVE SAMSON TO GUARD!

I haven't really followed Spikes until maybe 4-5 weeks ago. Could he really slip down to number 26 for us?

26th is the lowest we will pick. Depending on what happens in the next two weeks of the playoffs it could move as high as 24th.

no way maulauga will be there. Id be ecstatic if he was, but his other LBs are reall good too, Clay Mathews and Cushing. Mathews maybe a third rounder and Cushing either late first early second. Both were under the shadow of Maulauga and maybe just as good.

Back
Top Bottom