What ESPN analyst............... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What ESPN analyst...............

phinsphan4ever

Welcome to Miami Daunte!!
Reaction score
grew up totally devoted the Dolphins. This analyst sent Bob Griese a get well card when he broke his leg. This analyst also wrote Don Shula a condolence letter after the consectutive game winning streak came to an end with the loss to the Raiders. One last hint. This analyst also named their 2 yr old Border collie, Zonk, after you know who.;) I bet you guys will never guess this one:rolleyes:

Mark Malone??

I'm just gonna name every analyst until I get it right. :p

Originally posted by aqua&orange54
grew up totally devoted the Dolphins. This analyst sent Bob Griese a get well card when he broke his leg. This analyst also wrote Don Shula a condolence letter after the consectutive game winning streak came to an end with the loss to the Raiders. One last hint. This analyst also named their 2 yr old Border collie, Zonk, after you know who.;) I bet you guys will never guess this one:rolleyes:

Does anyone else have a guess or is everyone give up?:cool:

Chris Mortensen ?
or
Ron Jaworski ?

Re: 39........

You're getting warmer......;)
last guess and then it's all 06 and co.'s turn ;) John Clayton

Re: Re: Re: 39........

Closer..............:p
since it is baseball season, I had my 3 strikes, so I am out - good question aq54 :cool:

Re: Re: Re: Re: 39........

Originally posted by dolphan39
since it is baseball season, I had my 3 strikes, so I am out - good question aq54 :cool:

Does that mean that you give up, 39? Thanks. When I came across it, I had no idea either!;) Trust me.

Back
Top Bottom