What exactly is a defensive/offensive "quality control" coach? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What exactly is a defensive/offensive "quality control" coach?

They run the scout team. Other things too, but that's the only one I can remember for sure. May also be in charge of breaking down all the film.

what is that? and what do they do?

Well let me put it short for you, Jason Garret - Cowboys' offensive coordinator was our "offensive quality control coach" for several years and he is doing a great job calling the plays in Dallas...

They are involved in every week's game planning. They assist the coaches, analyze video of opponents defense, create tendency reports and give them to offensive coordinator

Not sure if that helps !!!

Well let me put it short for you, Jason Garret - Cowboys' offensive coordinator was our "offensive quality control coach" for several years and he is doing a great job calling the plays in Dallas...

Not sure if that helps !!!

I'm quite sure the Boys fans DO NOT agree with the "great job" Garret is doing.:sidelol:

No, they are more like a team within the team. They have to be a couple of weeks ahead of the main squad all the time. They were breaking down film of the Jets and practicing their plays before we played KC.

Back
Top Bottom