What gase said on Friday via pb post | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What gase said on Friday via pb post

WOW, just listened he is pissed. Called offense a joke, indirectly called out Ajayi too. Never heard him so angry.

Says defense and special teams players are studying but offensively “it’s a joke. We’ve got too many guys who don’t want to take it home with them.” Again points to team’s “best players.”

In other words; Landry, Ajayi, Thomas, Tunsil, Pouncey, Stills, Parker; don't want to be bothered that much outside the building and are too busy doing their own thing. Guys have to have free time, but I think we all know what this means. Did Marino study outside of practice? Peyton? Elway? Singletary? Ray Lewis? Reggie White? Walter Payton? If you want to be better than just a "good starter" you have to sacrifice free time, no different than us normal folk at our jobs/school/hobbies.

So weird to read him calling out that his players on offense literally don't do their homework. And geez, he obviously means Ajai, Landry and possibly Tunsil/Pouncey. Don't know that I've ever heard of anything like this before.

Pro players get paid a lot of money. Unless you are a fierce competitor where winning is the most important thing to you then this is what you get. I imagine a lot of teams have this go on. Can't be unique to the Fins.

Good. I hope he let these ****ing losers have it. They deserve every bit of wrath they get after that piece of **** last night. And I also hope the overriding message was: 'I'm not going anywhere, so figure it the **** out and execute or you will be'.

Back
Top Bottom