What happen to Parker & Xavien Howard? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What happen to Parker & Xavien Howard?

Tiko377

Active Roster
Reaction score
Pre-season & TC they were awesome suppose to take the next step....Parker gets #'s during garbage time this week & last week he barely did much damage vs a depleted SD secondary.

Xavien Howard has been killed these past 2 weeks by opposing WR's.

Stills & Landry are easily the most consistent Wr's on our team who play with heart.

Pre-season & TC they were awesome suppose to take the next step....Parker gets #'s during garbage time this week & last week he barely did much damage vs a depleted SD secondary.

Xavien Howard has been killed these past 2 weeks by opposing WR's.

Stills & Landry are easily the most consistent Wr's on our team who play with heart.

Parker is fine, he's been over 80 yards each game and made some really nice plays. I never understood what was so special about Howard. He seemed for all intents and purposes a fringe player who needed a lot to click to be successful. It hasn't so far and I'm not encouraged that it ever will. The likelihood hood of him being anything more than a Sean Smith type is very, very low.

Howard made some good plays today. He wasn't perfect but he wasn't the weak link. Parker has been decent enough, the problem is that the offense around him is inept. Cutler's fixation with him is actually hurting him since teams will focus on him in coverage and Cutler has done a poor job of scanning the field and finding the open receivers.

As much as I love Parker and think he's a pro bowl talent. Passing on Marcus Peters hurts me right now.

He'd make a difference on the team.

Of all the players to complain about today, you picked two of maybe a handful of players that should be safe from being ripped.

I know 2 games is a shitty sample size for stats, and I'd never go by it, but since you are.....Parker is currently on pace for 96 receptions, 1,288 yards, and 8 TDs. You're calling him out for consistency yet praising a receiver averaging under 8 yards/rec on 19 catches. Stills has produced little aside from one touchdown catch. They're all great for our offense.....it's the offense itself that sucks, and that's about 75% on Gase, and the rest split between Cutler and the OL.

You expect an NFL CB to completely shut out an opposing receiver? Howard is the only member of the secondary who didn't get beat much all day. Maxwell, Verner, Jones, Allen, and McCain were atrocious, as was Kiko in coverage as always.

Last edited:
Of all the players to complain about today, you picked two of maybe a handful of players that should be safe from being ripped.

Btw, I know 2 games is a ****ty sample size for stats, and I'd never go by it, but since you are.....Parker is currently on pace for 96 receptions, 1,288 yards, and 8 TDs. You're calling him out for "effort" yet praising a receiver averaging under 8 yards/rec on 19 catches.
Preach.

This loss is on our coaching staff guys. There is no point in lambasting players. The game plan today was as bad as they come. Dolphins were trying to force their own game plan on the Jets defense instead of looking for the gaps in their defense and taking what the defense was giving. That kind of game plan only works against really bad defenses, and Todd Bowles probably shouldn't be a head coach, but he is one of the best defensive minds in the game.

This loss is on our coaching staff guys. There is no point in lambasting players. The game plan today was as bad as they come. Dolphins were trying to force their own game plan on the Jets defense instead of looking for the gaps in their defense and taking what the defense was giving. That kind of game plan only works against really bad defenses, and Todd Bowles probably shouldn't be a head coach, but he is one of the best defensive minds in the game.

I totally agree. The only coach I have no complaints about right now is Rizzi. He always has his unit ready to go.

I have nothing to say about Matt Burke. I was never a huge fan of Vance Joseph to begin with, and this guy is like an extremely poor man's version of his puppet. His schemes are really bad and he makes zero adjustments in game and from week to week. Pointless college assistant caliber coach.

Adam Gase has been awful as a play caller and even worse at putting together the game plan two weeks in a row. Does Christensen have the ability if allowed more control, or do we need to seriously consider going after an OC capable of running the show? Gase has also failed to have his team prepared. The encroachments and false starts early on along with an assortment of other bonehead penalties. This team wasn't prepared for battle today against a division rival. This was a franchise low.

That's the NFL for you.... If you **** up at this magnitude then you must be held accountable. Second coming of blah blah blah or not.

I know 2 games is a ****ty sample size for stats, and I'd never go by it, but since you are.....Parker is currently on pace for 96 receptions, 1,288 yards, and 8 TDs. You're calling him out for consistency yet praising a receiver averaging under 8 yards/rec on 19 catches. Stills has produced little aside from one touchdown catch. They're all great for our offense.....it's the offense itself that sucks, and that's about 75% on Gase, and the rest split between Cutler and the OL.

You expect an NFL CB to completely shut out an opposing receiver? Howard is the only member of the secondary who didn't get beat much all day. Maxwell, Verner, Jones, Allen, and McCain were atrocious, as was Kiko in coverage as always.

What do you expect? People always have to find someone to blame.

Back
Top Bottom