What happened to Jeff Ireland's declaration of "no more roster churning"? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What happened to Jeff Ireland's declaration of "no more roster churning"?

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
:crazy:

Welcome to Groundhog Day! Cutting people every other week to replace them with Cowboy garbage...

i think the FO is more concerned playing fantasy football with our bench rather than coaching our starters

injuries....duh. what would u do? yeah, suck it up mcdaniel and get that cast take off and just go dammit! lol love the gm's on here.

I understand they're going to do this from time to time but how about the fact we've had 3 new starters on the o-line 4 years in a row......they even did it after we had one of the best running games in the NFL one year but they still had 3 new starters the next year.

Ozzy rules!!

I could understand people being mad if it was the o-line, but I don't understand people being mad about cutting people who don't even SNIFF the field for people that will actually play on Sunday for at-least a few plays and can help us besides helping setting up gas mask for our defense...

:crazy:

Welcome to Groundhog Day! Cutting people every other week to replace them with Cowboy garbage...

Inside look on how Ireland and Sparano draft players
SPIN THAT WHEEL!!!!!!

jeffirelandkimbokamperandcoachsparanoatt-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom