What happens if we win and the Steelers lose? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What happens if we win and the Steelers lose?

Sportsguy11

Couldn't Lucas and Fiedler just do this?
Reaction score
Would we be the 3rd seed?

Cause if we are, then we would probably play a team like the Browns or Jets at home, and then the Titans in the 2nd round.

It's better than playing the Raiders because we won't win that game.

So correct me if I'm wrong but if we win and the Steelers lose, then we will be the 3rd seed?

I hope so

Yeah we will be the third team, then we can pray the Raiders slip up and we can beat the Titans, that way we would have homefield for the championship game.

I hope we go to Oakland. The raiders and their short p*ssy crossing pattern don't fade our secondary

Originally posted by ronnie_augs
I hope we go to Oakland. The raiders and their short p*ssy crossing pattern don't fade our secondary

I agree....

Raiders don't scare me....the Titans though. We haven't played them yet and you never know. But if the 52-24 slapping the Raiders gave them is an indication I do not fear any team.

Originally posted by Sportsguy11
Would we be the 3rd seed?

Cause if we are, then we would probably play a team like the Browns or Jets at home, and then the Titans in the 2nd round.

It's better than playing the Raiders because we won't win that game.

So correct me if I'm wrong but if we win and the Steelers lose, then we will be the 3rd seed?

I hope so

Yep we would be #3 seed. Lets hope the Stillers and the Condoms lose and we are #2.

Always think positive.

:lol:

Originally posted by FFiB
I agree....

Raiders don't scare me....the Titans though. We haven't played them yet and you never know. But if the 52-24 slapping the Raiders gave them is an indication I do not fear any team.

agree totally

Even if the Titans lose I don't think we get the #2 seed. I dont know I'd have to check to make sure.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Even if the Titans lose I don't think we get the #2 seed. I dont know I'd have to check to make sure.

if the Fins win & the steelers and titans lose, then the fins would get the 2nd seed

here is the Link that will clear everything up:

Confusion Over Dude

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom