What i learned during this coaching search and about our team. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What i learned during this coaching search and about our team.

Tiko377

Active Roster
Reaction score
All of the media was basically wrong 95 percent of the time from jeff fisher picking us to mike zimmer being the favorite and us then going with mccoy 100 percent of the time.

pretty crazy that no one has a clue about our front office and just puts up all this bs in the air to make us look bad.

and what's funny is CK was saying early last week that Philbin would have probably been our coach sooner had his son not drowned because Ross and Ireland were that impressed with him.

they'll continue to goof on the Fins until we produce on the field..

The comment that aggravated me was when they said that Ross will choose Bowles if he cant decide between McCoy and Philbin. That **** was made up. Obviously so, because reports have surfaced that the reason we didnt hire McCoy is because he didnt want Bowles as DC.

right now the indy colts should be goofed on. Irsay is a drunk.

I agree with RevKev: the media got played by Ross who didn't amass his fortune by being as clueless as he's appeared in the football arena so far instead of cutthroat. Now that he's learning how the game is played, he seems to be adapting better.

Bottom line: it's a big "Eff-U" payback and it worked: a lot of the local and national media critics are looking like clueless, unreliable fools.

What I found even crazier is that it seems like Miami was the only team getting any coverage on their coaching search and definitely the only one that was being belittled by the media over the search. Never heard anything on Kansas City until they said they were hiring Romeo full time, the Colts are getting almost no coverage on their search it seems just a brief "this is who's on the list"...and by the way Marty Mornehwig (sp?)??? Really? I haven't heard much on Oakland other than Moss is the favorite and he hasn't even been asked for an interview.

By the way Fisher hired Brian Schottenhiemer as his OC...glad we didn't get Fisher. Philbin was my first choice and I identified him back in mid season before Sparano was fired as I guy I was hoping the Fins would interview...but I never thought it would have happened. I'm really happy he's our coach.

Back
Top Bottom