What if Cam Wake can play with a comfortable lead this year? sacks? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What if Cam Wake can play with a comfortable lead this year? sacks?

blindstallion13

Practice Squad
Reaction score
If our offense can score enough points to get us a comfortable lead of say.... 14-17 points. What would Cam Wake and our pass rush look like if our opponents were forced to play catch-up? When I think of this Dwight Freeny and Mathis come to mind in Indianapolis. Everybody used to talk about how good those guys were at getting after the QB and the are, but when they are really bringing it they always have a lead and can just pin there ears back and RUSH! I can remember very few games the past several years where our guys had enough of a lead to really get after it...... Thoughts?

I hope dolphins do score a lot of points and the other team plays catch up. Our defense would look nice all the way around

Us leading would be awesome especially by 2 tds. Which I can't seem to remember happening lately. I'd love to see Wake and the gang get to pin their ears back and get after it. I hope this is the case this year in more than one game.

Back
Top Bottom