What if Dalvin Cook is there at 22? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What if Dalvin Cook is there at 22?

Then he'll hopefully still be available at 23 also.

Feed him to the dogs.

I am not a draft guy ( although i was at the draft in person) when they drafted Marinio.

But if DC is available at 22. I would hope to find a trade partner.
I also think he will be gone by 16

I am not a draft guy ( although i was at the draft in person) when they drafted Marinio.

But if DC is available at 22. I would hope to find a trade partner.
I also think he will be gone by 16

I agree, find a trade partner.

He's an elite back...would love to have him on the team but we have more pressing matters.

Agree, move down unless the guy we really want is there in which case you take him. Is this even a question? How about taking a RB at 22? How about taking a WR at 54 and then a LT at 97? Who cares that we need help at DE,LB,DT,FS,OG and slot corner?

Ozzy rules!!

I'm really hoping he is selected before we pick. He probably won't be. I don't take him if he's still there.

I understand that the Dolphins have a starting RB and that they have pressing needs elsewhere (and I agree that we can't take a RB with a top pick) but boy would it be nice to have Dalvin Cook. I really believe the kid has the skill set to be a damn good player that impacts games. Reminds me of Chris Johnson in his prime with a splash of Marshall Faulk. Whomever does draft him does need to be concerned about the red flags...

I think you pick him because of Ajayis play style and knee issue. Just imagine our 4 headed monster at RB

Trust your board, if he is the top player remaining on your board you take him unless someone offers a worthwhile trade.

I think you pick him because of Ajayis play style and knee issue. Just imagine our 4 headed monster at RB

What exactly are you going for here?

2000px-Wishbone_Formation.svg_zpsm9kwchbi.png

:chuckle:

I'd pick Cook then a DE in the second then Conley third then Double up on LB in the 5th or use 2 5ths to move up and select a LB. I am not a FSU guy but want what's best for the Dolphins.

P.s. Conley accuser too fishy. I say take a chance.

Back
Top Bottom