What if Dalvin Cook is there at 22? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What if Dalvin Cook is there at 22?

What exactly are you going for here?

2000px-Wishbone_Formation.svg_zpsm9kwchbi.png

:chuckle:

Do we need a QB in this scheme?

I'm sure the phins have players rated higher then him at 22.

If he's truly BPA and you don't have a trade partner...Well then I guess you liquidate D Williams and give Gase and his offense yet another shiny new toy; Compliments of the draft Gods.

Ain't our fault he falls in our laps. I'm thinking the same thing for Corey Davis. I mean, I know Gase loves his big bodied receivers, I just don't know how good he really is.

I think you pick him because of Ajayis play style and knee issue. Just imagine our 4 headed monster at RB

Now imagine it with no interior line and a defense that will keep the offense passing.

I'd pick Cook then a DE in the second then Conley third then Double up on LB in the 5th or use 2 5ths to move up and select a LB. I am not a FSU guy but want what's best for the Dolphins.

P.s. Conley accuser too fishy. I say take a chance.

Despite the accusations, Conley may still go in the first

Despite the accusations, Conley may still go in the first

True he may, but if he falls past regular 3rd then we have the first of compensatories! If he is indicted with a strong case against him then just drop him. Common sense so far tells me his version of events makes more sense. We shall see.

My friend who works for the Dolphins told me Cook is who the Dolphins want most.

For a few years running now the Fins have done a good job of NOT making me throw an absolute **** fit on draft night.... Drafting a runningback 22nd overall with great defensive prospects on the board and our D full of holes would break that streak of me not having a draft night meltdown.

Back
Top Bottom