What if McCardell is released and Spielman decides to go get him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What if McCardell is released and Spielman decides to go get him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bahamathug

Da_Realest_Dolfan
Reaction score
I'm hopin even if Boston's injury is not serious that we still would be able to pick up McCardell. KC is very reliable he can really catch no great speed but he would be more than an excellent third wide receiver to compliment Boston and Chambers. If we were to pick up McCardell watch how many so called NFL experts would again get back on the bandwagon of the Dolphins because then we would have one of the most talented wide receiver corps anyones ever seen in the last five years. They'll be like Ricky who, Even Rosenfels could take us to the playoffs with that trio.

if he is released i would love to see him miami, then again he would probably beat his wife or fail a drug test or quit or get hurt lol

The way they are stalemated the Bucs wont release him...Would have to trade for him.

His problem in TB is that he is asking for too much. Why would it be any different here, especially since he would be a #2 here as opposed to a #1 there?

Definitely need to evaluate this. McCardell has expressed interest in Miami although I don't know if he was saying it as leverage or if he really would like to be here. Either way he would be a great complement to Chambers (Boston if healthy). We would have the best three WRs in the NFL hands down (again Boston if healthy). I've heard Oakland is interested since Brown is gone and also a couple other teams. Gotta grab him if the money is right cause I think he would be a superb possession guy and more importantly leadership and experience for a young offense. Keep a sharp eye on the news wire!

I would love it....but not a good shot at all.

Back
Top Bottom