What if we loss Matt Moore? then what? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What if we loss Matt Moore? then what?

Penntastic

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Matt Moore is a FA and im pretty sure he's looking for a starting job else where.....Yes.. we have Pat Devlin but is this kid ready to become Tannehill's backup... Just wondering if Miami will pursue a veteran QB or will draft one.

Bring back Pennington. He can mentor Tannehill and work with him, like he did with Henne and Sanchez. Oh, wait....

Bring in a vet for training camp. If Devlin shows as much promise as he did last pre-season i'm cool with just him and Tannehill

Bring in a vet for training camp. If Devlin shows as much promise as he did last pre-season i'm cool with just him and Tannehill

Sounds like a plan to me. :up:

Imo Matt Moore is moving upstate to battle Gabbert for the starting job in Jacksonville. We'll probably either draft a late round QB to develop behind Devlin or sign someone like Seneca Wallace or Tavarres Jackson.

Imo Matt Moore is moving upstate to battle Gabbert for the starting job in Jacksonville. We'll probably either draft a late round QB to develop behind Devlin or sign someone like Seneca Wallace or Tavarres Jackson.

I think Henne stays on, and eventually might win that QB competition.

Roll with Devlin as the #2 and draft a quarterback on day three to be the #3 and to push Devlin in camp.
So if Tanny goes down earley in the season, your season depends on Delvin and a rookie, not to bright. Bring in a vet backup.

I think Devlin is going to develop into a very solid backup. I'm comfortable with him as the backup and a 3rd QB late in the draft.

Back
Top Bottom