What is Best Place to Watch Games In Orlando? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is Best Place to Watch Games In Orlando?

korl68

Dolphins Fan since 1981
Reaction score
Since Wayne Weaver screwed central FL by declaring us his TV slaves we always miss 2 to 3 games a year no option, no choice, just watch Jags games and like it.

I am asking for help in finding what the best places to watch Fins games are in Orlando.

I am looking for a big screen and Dolphin friendly environment. If I throw a beer at obnoxious Jets fans I would like backup. (just kidding).

I hear there is a place called the Hideway has anyone been there?

Where else?

Where you at in Orlando? We are getting 9 games this year.

Theres a Place in Winter Springs. I can get the name for you if your near by

Oh and every where I have gone here its a pretty friendly for Dolphins

Im not the same person as the original poster but I would like to know some places to watch the Dolphins game also. Im in East Orlando, UCF area.

Im not the same person as the original poster but I would like to know some places to watch the Dolphins game also. Im in East Orlando, UCF area.

im in the ucf area as well. I live off university blvd. The ale house by Chic fila and tgi fridays in waterford plaza, is this the ale house you are talking about?

The HideAway is a cool place. The outside is even Dolphins' Colors. It's kind of a hike from the UCF area. It's on Virginia I think North of downtown. The clubhouse downtown and pine st. bar downtown both usually have the Phins on a big screen with the volume on.

Where you at in Orlando? We are getting 9 games this year.

Theres a Place in Winter Springs. I can get the name for you if your near by

You must be thinking of Casey's. It's on Tuskawilla just North of Red Bug. That place has the Dolphins logo on it. It's a nice cozy place with tons of televisions, including some outside. The servers are cute as well.

im in the ucf area as well. I live off university blvd. The ale house by Chic fila and tgi fridays in waterford plaza, is this the ale house you are talking about?

Check my previous post franchise. If you're on University, then Casey's is probably 10 to 15 minutes away. You also have 2 Ale houses near you, but keep in mind, the one on University has a C-Band satellite. Tailgater's on campus also has DirecTV and big screens. The biggest and probably busiest place would have to be Buffalo Wild Wings in Waterford. They probably have 20+ televisions/projectors in there, most of which are ginormous.

I live in Altamonte Springs. Thanks for any suggestions!

i live in Orlando by Dr Philips , i saw the wkmg schedule and they had the jags on , does anyone know if that will change since miami is a National head line game now. thank you.

They have no choice becaue the lovely Jags owner mandated us as his secondary coverage area. So we HAVE to watch all the Jags games no matter what.

WKMG says they have no choice even though they would want to show the game because it would be a high ratings game the NFL leaves them no choice.

Send all hate letters to Wayne Weaver owner of jags. I have!

that really sucks. i hate jags ever since they came to Orlando , we only get to see 9 games a year. i wish they would move some where elese and get out of are market.

Back
Top Bottom