What is everyone's thoughts on the Chandler Jones story?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is everyone's thoughts on the Chandler Jones story??

Methinks the two stories are connected somehow. Too bad we'll never know.

Seriously. I saw BB's press conference with his black eye then later that day, I saw this Jones story. First thing that came to my mind is that the two stories are related.

Why am I now envisioning "The Hangover" with BB, Chandler and Gronk?

So apparently the police chief basically admitted to changing the story for the public to hide whatever happened.

I hope the NFL looks into this, they won't.

So apparently the police chief basically admitted to changing the story for the public to hide whatever happened.

I hope the NFL looks into this, they won't.

The NFL hates the Pats, if they have a chance to burn them for something they will. They will just need to be careful so they don't look like jackasses like they did with deflate gate.

LOL, someone on Twitter actually made this:

CYnFHflWEAAatbP.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CYnFHflWEAAatbP.jpg

The NFL hates the Pats, if they have a chance to burn them for something they will. They will just need to be careful so they don't look like jackasses like they did with deflate gate.

Not really, the only times the pats have been called out for there nonsense is when other teams forced the NFL's hand.

In the super bowl they had Edelman playing while he wss half ******** from a concussion, heck during the first game of this season they got caught cheating with the head sets, NFL didn't do ****.

If other teams don't press the issue, the NFL won't even bother.

Erik Frenz ‏@ErikFrenz 12m12 minutes ago

Bill Belichick walked through the locker room with a pair of boxing gloves. Huh.

Erik Frenz ‏@ErikFrenz 12m12 minutes ago

There was no sighting of either Rob Gronkowski or Chandler Jones today. Gronkowski is scheduled to talk tomorrow.

A little more light has come to the curious case of Patriots defensive end Chandler Jones.

According to Christopher Gasper of the Boston Globe, Jones’s “confused” reaction which required hospitalization was triggered by synthetic marijuana.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ijuana-caused-chandler-jones-hospitalization/

Alex Marvez ‏@alexmarvez 21m21 minutes ago
Alex Marvez Retweeted ProFootballTalk
Sad if true. Chandler's brother @JonnyBones had his @UFC career derailed by drugs.

Todd Behrendt ‏@ToddBehrendt 3m3 minutes ago
At some point, leagues will have to stop testing for pot ... simply to avoid something catastrophic happening with synthetic marijuana

A little more light has come to the curious case of Patriots defensive end Chandler Jones.

According to Christopher Gasper of the Boston Globe, Jones’s “confused” reaction which required hospitalization was triggered by synthetic marijuana.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ijuana-caused-chandler-jones-hospitalization/

Alex Marvez ‏@alexmarvez 21m21 minutes ago
Alex Marvez Retweeted ProFootballTalk
Sad if true. Chandler's brother @JonnyBones had his @UFC career derailed by drugs.

Todd Behrendt ‏@ToddBehrendt 3m3 minutes ago
At some point, leagues will have to stop testing for pot ... simply to avoid something catastrophic happening with synthetic marijuana

To clarify on Jon Jones, he's a world-class douche, and he didn't get in real trouble until his hit and run, which was caught on tape. In general, though, Bones is a two-faced piece of trash.

The point about testing for marijuana, though, is a good one. It's a joke that any league still does it.

People see "synthetic marijuana" and think is harmless, like the real stuff. Its not. I never smoked it myself, but I have seen personally a very bad trip on the stuff (we really considered carrying him to the ER) and Ive heard of others.

Crazy as hell that the reason some crazy **** like that even has a market is because a harmless drug like marijuana is illegal.

People see "synthetic marijuana" and think is harmless, like the real stuff. Its not. I never smoked it myself, but I have seen personally a very bad trip on the stuff (we really considered carrying him to the ER) and Ive heard of others.

Crazy as hell that the reason some crazy **** like that even has a market is because a harmless drug like marijuana is illegal.

Harmless? Tell that to Dion Jordan.

Back
Top Bottom