What is going on with Jamar Taylor? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is going on with Jamar Taylor?

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
He has had some curious tweets the past 24 hours. He says he is not playing tonight, how he misses California, South Florida isn't as nice and that God must have a plan that he will realize it in a few months. Very odd.

Let's trade him for Riley Cooper and a bag of footballs. He better get his act together and stop crying about south florida not being nice.

Is he rooming w/ Egnew? I didn't know cowardness is contagious.

Nut then he answers a reply pretty much like this.

"Your thinking to much I to it, don't take it out of context", maybe he's not even talking about football.

people really do over think twitter, he probably does miss his family and home, he is the same age as me, I cant say I can say I blame him, im sure those feelings are very common in sports, especially among younger players, it doesn't meant he isnt committed to the team.

He's an extremely religious guy who maybe feels a little homesick and has been frustrated by his injury. On top of that he sees the high level of competition that he's facing from the veterans and with Will Davis making a lot of interceptions. I wouldn't read too much into it. He will come good.

He probably feels dejected because his injury has inhibited his ability to make an immediate impact. He sees guys like DJ and Will Davis having great camps, and feels like he doesent belong.

I've also noticed some strange behavior from him recently Nubs.

During an interview that was posted on the teams website a reporter asked what does he make of Will Davis's success during camp, he basically proceeded to take credit for it by stating how much of an influence he's been to him and how he's helped Will learn the playbook.

And frankly I believe this is the main problem, along with him still nursing an injury and probably not performing to his expectations.

But think about it, you come into camp drafted higher than a fellow rookie who happens to play the same position as you, yet the other guy has exceeded his draft selection slot and has taken your spot as the highly touted young CB on the team. Jealousy and animosity can surely set in.

Plus factor in home sickness and the overall feeling of not 'fitting' in and sadly you have a recipe for disaster.

Just my opinion, but I believe he is merely being outshined and is now finding ways to self-destruct.

Speaking of DJ, havent heard much about Don Jones......is he injured ?

You would of thought we'd learned our lesson by drafting yet another Db named, "Jamar"
/sigh

its called being home sick. Someppl don't translate to a move as good others, the scenerary, the ppl your around, your home, everything changes and it takes quite awhile for it to be called home again. Combine with the injury and camp progress has not been going good for him and you have stress building up. I feel for the dude, hope he hangs in there and gets past this. We need him.

Back
Top Bottom