What is going on with Jamar Taylor? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is going on with Jamar Taylor?

OMG!!! You mean not everyone likes South Florida?? No state taxes?? WTF!!

Let's trade him for Riley Cooper and a bag of footballs. He better get his act together and stop crying about south florida not being nice.

Can a man have his own thoughts? You are guys are something. Remember this guy is young, and has had his own setbacks in camp. Let him be human. The only think I would tell him is to be careful about something like twitter to express himself so that he doesn't have to defend himself to South Florida.

Maybe not, but he just seems depressed.

He hasn't had the best of circumstances in this camp. And being homesick is not an unusual thing. I would be careful to read too much in to this. All I would tell him is to be careful about who he expresses himself to. Social media is not very nice or forgiving.

Hopefully not to an "Underwood" level!

Don't wanna relive that headline

Thank you. I was pulling my hair out trying to remember that name and could only come up with his first name, which I think was Dimitrius.

our 2nd round draft pick is having an emotional breakdown on twitter. EVERYONE should be concerned. Maybe a bad breakup or something but COME THE **** ON BRO

Breakdown? Good lord its a few tweets

In this day and age a team could have an undefeated season and online fans would still nitpick

Probably not 100% coming off the injury and a little homesick. Hopefully he can regain a little confidence once he gets on the field and makes a play or two.

Seeing Davis blow it up in practice actually should be encouraging. There are positions to be had in our secondary. Stop whining and go get one of them rook.

I don't see anything wrong, other than he seems determined to be the least interesting person on twitter.

This why I dont like twitter. I have a twitter on there as well and I just ramble on about stupid **** that has nothing to do with anything. It sounds like he is kind of lonely to me, and that has nothing to do with football. But like I said people only pay attention to tweets they want too whether it means anything or nothing at all. If it IS something big we will find out soon. I hope it is nothing about being in Miami because I am excited to see him play!

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

Probably not 100% coming off the injury and a little homesick. Hopefully he can regain a little confidence once he gets on the field and makes a play or two.

Seeing Davis blow it up in practice actually should be encouraging. There are positions to be had in our secondary. Stop whining and go get one of them rook.

this this this this

Can a man have his own thoughts? You are guys are something. Remember this guy is young, and has had his own setbacks in camp. Let him be human. The only think I would tell him is to be careful about something like twitter to express himself so that he doesn't have to defend himself to South Florida.

Can I make a joke, please? Let me be a human.

Nice post bro.:ffic:

Back
Top Bottom