What is Miami going to go after in the 1st round? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is Miami going to go after in the 1st round?

What position will Miami draft for in the 1st round?

• QB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RB/HB/FB

• OL

• WR

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • DL

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • LB

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • CB

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Saftey

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Kicker/Punter

• Total voters
musk said:
What do you guys think Miami is going to go after in the 1st round? I think they are going to go after a CB since our secondary needs some dire improvement if we plan to go far in the playoffs.

So you already gave up on our two young yet talented corners? You want to bring in another third young guy? The reason we need "dire improvement" is because our secondary needs to develop and gain more experience. If we go secondary, it would be Safety, a position that is too soon to draft with the 16th pick.

I think it mostly depends on whose available not mostly need. Who ever Nick thinks is the best available out of the players that are still available thats who he is going to pick. I think if a player like ernie is still available and Nick thinks he is the best available despite our shifting to the 3-4 alighment he would take him because he knows that who he picks should make the greatest impact because they are the best available and would put them in the best position to suceed because they are the best player available.

RunRickyRun34 said:
So you already gave up on our two young yet talented corners? You want to bring in another third young guy? The reason we need "dire improvement" is because our secondary needs to develop and gain more experience. If we go secondary, it would be Safety, a position that is too soon to draft with the 16th pick.
:yeahthat: manny lawson .. olb

Outside Linebacker...Chad Greenway or DeMeco Ryans...maybe Manny Lawson.

...I wouldn't mind drafting Jimmy Williams (CB) either.

Back
Top Bottom