What is the message with this new structure? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is the message with this new structure?

dha

Active Roster
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
There is an obvious message from our front office that Parcell era was a failure almost everywhere; everything had to be cleaned up (except GM, not in favor or against neither), new coaching staff with a complete different philosophy on both sides of the ball, it is like a reset button and start again; this requires courage and be honest from the GM to accept that and start again clean and fresh, this is a bold movement that I appreciate.
I know, all of us would like to turn this right away, but, even if this could happen, there is a small chance to occur, so, I am just glad that FO are not afraid to make bold moves; I also know that not bringing some players and staff recently could be see it as not a bold move, it requires patient and to be smart too.
Some of us will like the direction that we turned now, some other not; but at the end, it requires courage to admit that it was a mistake our previous direction and we have to start fresh again almost from top to bottom, I am proud that our FO is taking bold decisions that only time will tell us if they where right or not.
I am in Phibins honest, analytic and smart bandwagon.

Hi everyone,
There is an obvious message from our front office that Parcell era was a failure almost everywhere; everything had to be cleaned up (except GM, not in favor or against neither), new coaching staff with a complete different philosophy on both sides of the ball, it is like a reset button and start again; this requires courage and be honest from the GM to accept that and start again clean and fresh, this is a bold movement that I appreciate.
I know, all of us would like to turn this right away, but, even if this could happen, there is a small chance to occur, so, I am just glad that FO are not afraid to make bold moves; I also know that not bringing some players and staff recently could be see it as not a bold move, it requires patient and to be smart too.
Some of us will like the direction that we turned now, some other not; but at the end, it requires courage to admit that it was a mistake our previous direction and we have to start fresh again almost from top to bottom, I am proud that our FO is taking bold decisions that only time will tell us if they where right or not.
I am in Phibins honest, analytic and smart bandwagon.

More like a bowel movement.....Ireland does not know how to do his job. When the owner of the team doesn't know football, how would he evaluate whether the GM knows football either?

The message is that Bill Parcells is a total joke, the most overrated football person in history, and he trolled the **** out of us.

It doesn't feel like a rebuilding process to me because Ireland is still here. I'd rather start a new era.

It doesn't feel like a rebuilding process to me because Ireland is still here. I'd rather start a new era.

I guess you'd be ok with getting rid of the entire coaching staff and maybe even tannehill already, bc a new GM would more than likely demand his own people.

Here we go again...everything that has happened to this franchise since Shula left is all Jeff Ireland's fault.... Obviously our owners are stupid as well, since they saw fit to keep Irish...but that doesn't matter to many on these boards... Before we hang Irish in effigy, let's see how he continues to adjust to the type of players that Philbin wants, or is he stupid too ??

Back
Top Bottom