What makes them so sure that Tom Brady will come back great? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What makes them so sure that Tom Brady will come back great?

So what makes everyone so sure that Tom Brady will return to form right away. I'm not so sure if his injury is any different from anyone else who had that injury. He could very well come back and be great, or he could not. Now, I hear that because "He's Tom Brady," he will come back better than ever, but that doesn't make a whole lot of sense. You could just as well say, he'll come back better than ever because he's joe blow. See what I mean? It could be anyone.

Although, the only reason non-patriot fans like me think he'll come back great is because he plays for the Patriots, and you expect him and the team to do what they always do, which is win.
He could come back a Duante Culpepper.

He could come back a Duante Culpepper.

......sure

Except
1) He's better than Daunte Culpepper
2) Plays for a way better team than what Culpepper came back to
3) Is one of the top 5 ever
4) Didn't tear everything that Culpepper tore
5) Did I mention he's better than Culpepper?
6) Isn't rehabbing at Wal Mart

Marino came back and was great after tearing his achilles tendon. Brady has a good chance to come back healthy, but there is still a chance he won't. It is hard to come back and be perfect one year removed from this injury, but we will see. The thing that makes me think he will be ok is the Pats and Belichek are so confindent that they trade Matt Cassell in the offseason, if they had any serious doubts Cassell would still be in NE. Pats fans should not set their sights too high though, they are just asking for a let down.

I think comparing him culpepper is so wrong. Culpepper never could read defences he would run around and throw the ball. He was never a cerebral qb.He dependent on his knees to run around . Once he came back he was forced to be a pocket passer ,which he was never was. he had to change his game completely .He never had the mental aspect of reading defences.

I have no idea where someone got the idea that brady was never a pocket passer and had to learn to play differently now and be a pocket passer!!!.

last year manning had a few knee surgery and did not do camp or ota or practices. He started out bad and took about 6 weeks to get back to himself. I cannot imagine a guy participating training camp,ota and preseason not getting to a good start.

Back
Top Bottom