What picks does Miami have total? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What picks does Miami have total?

I don't exact slots, but we have a 2nd, 3rd, 5th and 6th. This is of course without any compensation picks as of yet.

2nd- 49th
3rd- 87th
5th- 151
7th- 229

The picks in the fifth and seventh will drop some once the comps are annouced in another month.

We better make 49 and 87 count with only four picks.

Originally posted by Aqua
2nd- 49th
3rd- 87th
5th- 151
7th- 229

The picks in the fifth and seventh will drop some once the comps are annouced in another month.

We better make 49 and 87 count with only four picks.

We only have 4 picks total?

We should acquire the maximum of 4 compensation picks for the net loss of UFA's compared to signed UFA's, but I keep reading in the papers we'll only get 2 or 3, which is wrong.

We lost: Bromell, Mixon, Lamar Smith, Folau, Walker, Cousin, & Turk as unrestricted free agents.
Who'd we sign: Royals-doesn't count because he was cut, Nails & Edwards don't count because they were free agents for a season

By that calculation we get 4 compensation picks in addition to our other 4 picks.

There is a debate over in the comp pick thread as to whether we signed one or two UFA's. I say only Chester was a true UFA, that Burnett had been cut. All the rest were straight "street" free agents so I agree that iwe should get four picks but where..........................????

For some reason I was thinking Chester was cut, I remember reading about contract problems with Carolina, but yes he was an UFA.

Rob Burnett was definitely cut.
"Ravens | Burnett Released - from KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
February 28, 2002 13:05:31 PT Associated Press reports the Baltimore Ravens have released DE Rob Burnett, making him an unrestricted free agent. "

Back
Top Bottom