What player will we draft that will be the biggest upgrade over the current starter? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What player will we draft that will be the biggest upgrade over the current starter?

jetsh8r

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Im thinking it will have to be a corner or a offensive lineman, but I want to hear what everyone thinks.

Austin over Bess.. Austin would make this offense explosive on so many levels.. Rare talent.. Love Bess but Austin would be the greatest upgrade IMO..

Has to be a corner right now. I mean opposite Grimes who is the starter? Patterson? Marshall? There are probably 10-12 corners in this draft who would be an immediate upgrade - Milliner, Trufant, Rhodes, Taylor, Slay, Wren, Amerson, to name a few.

What player will we draft that will be the biggest upgrade over the current sta

Looking ahead to 2014 we have under contract already or could resign on the cheap. I'd rather go d-line

What player will we draft that will be the biggest upgrade over the current sta

What would you rather be looking at in 2014?

Martin Louis Pouncey Jerry Garner

or

Wake Randle Martin Vernon

There is also the 2014 draft class and
of course we will have cap space to resign one or more of our big d-line guys but I'm sure Ireland would rather look to replace some earlier and on the cheap.

who ever said TE is insulting Keller big time. keller is a good player.

i would say CB because opposite Grimes is Marshall. Rhodes or Trufant are big upgrades there

who ever said TE is insulting Keller big time. keller is a good player.

i would say CB because opposite Grimes is Marshall. Rhodes or Trufant are big upgrades there

There's a reason Miami only wanted to sign Keller to a one year deal. Come April 25 it will be understood.

Thats easy. Lane Johnson or Cooper.

If we trade STARKS for ALBERT then Sheldon Richardson. Watch out if we cant trade up.

There's a reason Miami only wanted to sign Keller to a one year deal. Come April 25 it will be understood.

because every player coming off of an injury gets a 1 year deal. or does brent grimes also suck

ft that will be the biggest upgrade over the current starter?

Lane Johnson... when he is keeping Tannehill on his feet long enough to get the ball to Wallace you will all learn to appreciate him.

Back
Top Bottom