What punishment WILL the Pasts receive | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What punishment WILL the Pasts receive

BahamaFinFan78

Active Roster
Reaction score
We have seen in another thread what we think the Pats should get, but this is about what you think will happen. I honestly expect nothing and expect the NFL to come out and apologize to them for investigating them. What do you think?

No punishment whatsoever. I do expect the NFL to change their policy on game balls, however, to make it standarized.

Doesn't matter what the penalty is. Fine them any amount of money and it won't make a difference. Tom Brady could be throwing to George Washington's ghost and NE would still average 30 pts a game.

I don't get what this proves. Goodell is going to schmooze with any owner he can, especially in a year where the NFL was synonymous with domestic violence.

Is that Kraft's daughter btw? :d-day:

It screams conflict of interest and negates impartiality on Roger's part.

You'd never see Daniel Bryan @ Vince McMahon's house before a PPV... oh, wait... you know wrestling is scripted.

Minor slap on the wrist is probably all they will do.

I don't get what this proves. Goodell is going to schmooze with any owner he can, especially in a year where the NFL was synonymous with domestic violence.

Is that Kraft's daughter btw? :d-day:

They are attached at the hip. Goodell has a double standard when he deals with the Pats vs other teams. He's tough with every team other than the Pats.
Its almost as if it pains him to mete out punishment.

Vintage Ted Wells…he will spread the blame around so nobody is at fault high up, but find someone to blame at lower levels.

It screams conflict of interest and negates impartiality on Roger's part.

You'd never see Daniel Bryan @ Vince McMahon's house before a PPV... oh, wait... you know wrestling is scripted.

The owners are his peer group, he would have to be an idiot to not smooze with them.
It is evidence of nothing.

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

No punishment whatsoever. I do expect the NFL to change their policy on game balls, however, to make it standarized.
Yes.

Back
Top Bottom