what rookie are you most excited about? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what rookie are you most excited about?

allsilverdreams

Starter
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
for me its Miller .although i really like tannenhill as well.miller looks like the real steal in this draft.he has the speed and the drive to be a bigger version of reggie bush.:Di would sport either millers or tannenhills jersey :hclap:

I have to think Martin replacing Colombo is probably going to have the biggest impact, but linemen aren't that "exciting". Egnew might have the most offensive production & grab 25-40 balls in Philbin's TE friendly offense. Barring an injury or another 0-7 start, I think Tannehill is probably only going to be coming off the bench late in games that we've already secured victory.

Tbh, he's not a rookie, but I'm most excited to see how Clyde Glide Gates has progressed this year. If we have any hopes of having a respectable passing attack this year, we need Clyde to step up and use that speed to blow the top off the defense & help open up the underneath stuff for Bess and Hartline.

We have been looking for a QB since Marino left.... It has to be our 1st round pick..

TE Agnew will be inn beast mode..But love the whole Dolphins draft..Go Dolphins

Very interested in what Vernon Oliver is gonna. Ring to the table

Im most excited about Miller but I'm also pumped to see how Martin and Egnew contribute. Those 3 players should have a shot to make a big impact right away. You could probably say the same for Vernon, and I'm hoping against hope that one of the 2 late round WRs ends up being a starter eventually. I heard some good things about Cunningham.

Rishard Matthews for me, partly because CK has been talking him up lately. But the kid has a ton of potential and I'm starting to get as excited for him as I would have been if we had picked, say, a Reuben Randle.

I'm also in the tannehill camp. I'm not sure tannehill doesnt' start day one. we'll see how TC and preseason goes. I wouldn't care either way, but I have a hunch tanny might get the nod to start the season.

after that, it is definately lamar miller. dude is lightning in a bottle on the field. can't wait to watch him play.

this draft of ours is just chuck full of dudes who ball out. we seem to be getting quite athletic all of a sudden, should be a welcome change.

Olivier Vernon.....for once I would like to see someone other than Cam Wake make a defensive impact.

Back
Top Bottom