What seam threat tight end could be had? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What seam threat tight end could be had?

dcnr226

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Assuming that the depth at DE and CB allows us to trade for a guy, and assuming that we don't go the route of waiting for a TE to become available after the 53 man cut (which is what i think they are going to do), who do you guys think would be available via trade? What seam threat TE seems like a viable trade option?

I've personally always loved Ben Watson, Dave Thomas, and Tony Scheffler (when healthy).

I also think highly of Virgil Green. He did his part to cover the spread for me v Boise St last year :D

I would love to get John Carlson. Not sure how realistic Fred Davis is with Cooley being injured, and probably going to miss some time in the regular season.

Call me crazy, I'm not sleeping on Epps. Dude has enough athleticism and he isn't a bad blocker. But yea, even if Epps has any goods, we still could use another TE. I dunno to be honest with you, we'll check out the waiver wire for sure.

dont think we will bring in another Pass catching TE although I believe if we did it would be enough to put the Offense over the top and allow us to turn the O into a strength

Honestly, I would be fine with anyone over Mastrud and whoever else we have that isn't Fasano. Epps could be an okay #2

Back
Top Bottom