What the Alex Smith Deal Means for Miami... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What the Alex Smith Deal Means for Miami...

great news. Cousins hopefully will go to a team in the top ten, allowing Miami having a shot to get a qb even better. Maybe we can Trade Tannehill for a third and a starter too? Smith and Tannehill are essentially the same qb

$71 million guaranteed

Remains to see just how much of that total is "fully" guaranteed but it certainly is a good haul for Smith.

Imagine Washington will still draft a QB at some point.

Really good move for them. Essentially cost them nothing as they will recoup that 3rd via compensatory more than likely and Cousins was much more expensive.

IT means Smith is out of the Market for a top 10 team, but it means Cousins is. Not sure if I'm picking in the top 10 I decide that Cousin is the better play then drafting a QB. I would say that Cousin to Arizona or Cousins to Buffalo seems more like possibilities.

Yes, let's go spend $28-30 million of the cap room on another QB. I've watched Cousins every single week and he folds in the spotlight.

Jets are better then us. There a QB away of being a good team. There defense is good. If they go defense and lock up Cousins. They can make a run to the playoffs.
McCown played very well for them and they still sucked, Jets are as dysfunctional as we are maybe more so.

Back
Top Bottom