What this all sounds like to me | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What this all sounds like to me

dolphindog

Scout Team
Reaction score
I have read a lot about Ricky in the last few days, and I have come with my own opinion of what is going through Ricky's head. To me it seams like Ricky has chosen drugs over a career in the NFL. It sound like it sould be a national don't do drugs campaign, saying drugs make you do stupid things like run away.

or drugs makes you give up the one job everyone wants and millions of bucks

dolphindog said:
I have read a lot about Ricky in the last few days, and I have come with my own opinion of what is going through Ricky's head. To me it seams like Ricky has chosen drugs over a career in the NFL. It sound like it sould be a national don't do drugs campaign, saying drugs make you do stupid things like run away.

I think Ricky was never looking at pro football as he did college to begin with. i think ricky thought changing scenes would do him some good. His contract in NO was set up that way cus ricky was not a greedy person and thats ok. but he doesnt think about anyone but himself it seems. His disorder was corrected and now with pot he may have found his alternative and then excuses started up in his head about leaving football. he was thinking about it alot this offseason and when things started going bad with the front office and coaching ect., and then the pot thang getting fined, he just decided that all things considered, he was gone for good. So be it. He leaves his team and fans in disgust and he deals with it, otherwise, he will be seriously mentally ill in a few years. mark my words, the dude will not be right and he will do something publically stupid.

Back
Top Bottom