What to do during the Bye Weekend | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What to do during the Bye Weekend

Stitches

I love Mindwarp
Reaction score
While I continuously watch the fins games, even though they have been losing, I need a break from the heart aches. So this weekend will probably be spent watching college football(Penn State sucks too, so I can't win with my fav. teams this year), playing Halo 2(great game), and watching some NFL teams that win games. What is everyone else going to do?

Taking my wife and kids on a long hike up in the Ramapo Mountains!!!

It will be good for me, and free my soul, pretty much the same way The fins did it for me by getting rid of Wanny!

Fresh clean mountain air, no Wanny, the future is so bright I will have to wear my shades!!!

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Taking my wife and kids on a long hike up in the Ramapo Mountains!!!

It will be good for me, and free my soul, pretty much the same way The fins did it for me by getting rid of Wanny!

Fresh clean mountain air, no Wanny, the future is so bright I will have to wear my shades!!!
Hey if you see Ricky up there freeing his soul also, kick him in the *uts for me. :)

I will continue knocking the crap out of teams with Miami in ESPN NFL Football.

Shamboubou said:
Hey if you see Ricky up there freeing his soul also, kick him in the *uts for me. :)
I think he likes the warmer weather to free his soul!! :roflmao:

Playing NCAA 2005 and Halo 2... and raking leaves.... same as every weekend (minus the halo 2).

It sucks living in Michigan and having infomercials played rather then the early CBS game.

going to Disney, watching the games that have fantasy football implications.

im goin campin with my college buddies, watching penn state lose to indiana for the first time in forever, and goin car shopping.

Back
Top Bottom