What Undrafted Rookie FA's would you like to see come here?/Undrafted FAs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Undrafted Rookie FA's would you like to see come here?/Undrafted FAs

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
What Undrafted Rookie FA's would you like to see come here???

Heres some....

QB: Curt Anes, Brad Banks, Jason Gesser
WR: Dan Stricker, Carl Morris, Kassim Osgood, Ethinic Sands, Terance Edwards (any chance his brother can convince the FO)
RB: Ryan Brewer, Avon Cobourn, Santonio Beard, Thunder Collins
TE: Zach Hilton, Robert Johnson, Mike Pinkard
OT: Will Offenheusel
OG: Sherko Haji-Rasouli, Derrick Roche, Torrin Tucker
C: Brett Romberg
DE: Corneluis Green
DT: Tim Love, Colin Cole
LB: Eddie Strong, Clifton Smith, Grant Wiley
S: Thomas Wright, Anthony Floyd
CB: Derrick Tatum
P: Freddie Capshaw, Damon Duval, Brooks Barnard, Mark Mariscal, Glenn Paklak, Andy Groom

I would like Romo to come in for a visit. McDonald and Cliff Washburn too.

Originally posted by Jaj
I would like Romo to come in for a visit. McDonald and Cliff Washburn too.

Oh yeah forgot Romo.....What about Urlachers brother??? was he drafted???

I can't believe Banks, Tucker, Groom, and Edwards went undrafted!

yeah, i just hope Wanny squeezes the trigger early this year, not like last year where we started signing URFA's till the end after everybody got all the good ones.

Jason Gesser was an excellent college QB who I'd like to see in a 'Fins uniform just to see what he can do. I believe he'll eventually make it in the NFL.

Terrence Edwards
Torrin Tucker
Andy Groom
LaMarcus McDonald..

Bring me those guys and I would like this draft more. I looked at Edwards as a 4th-5th rounder. Tucker a 4th-5th rounder. Groom a 5th-6th rounder. McDonald a 3rd. Bring me them!

Originally posted by Phan4Ever
Me...
Bazinet...
Maybe Muck could contribute...
and I might like to see how D2K2 would match up against Timbo.

Interesting. We could be the new "Trio of Terror". Beware AFC East, we're coming for you......

I don't know about Tucker. That guy didn't get drafted for a reason. I think him, Talman Gardner, and Cecil Collins could be jail-buddies. Any thoughts?

Oh yea, I forgot that Torrin Tucker is fatter than Jamie Nails. And it's fat, not muscle, trust me. There is a difference.

osgood,romberg,tucker and Groom. come to think of, that a good o-line right there and a great punter.

Back
Top Bottom