What Up Phin Fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Up Phin Fans

Jdawg415

Practice Squad
Reaction score
hey whats up guys and girls. im finally ahppy to find a website where i can exchange some bater with fellow phin fans and get some feedback. im so pumped for this upcoming season. daunte and joey at qb. ronnie another year under his belt. the o-line somewhat improved. the defense adding some depth with FA's signings and through the draft. Id like to say my favorite player on the phins is zach by far. i love his attitude and passion toward the game. just saying hello

Dude

Always welcome phin fans, but you better get used to winning because that's whats gonna happen the next couple of years.

adding culpper and everyone else and with saban in place i see nothing but great years ahead. i see us having a great chance of taking over the afc east this year. the pats are good but beatable and bill is nothing without romeo and charlie. the bills have a reject at head coach, still no qb and wasted a high pick on whittner who probaly was at best the 5th best player. the jets with no qb and a new coach, martin a year older will suffer

ricky will be back. this is a offseason he will elarn but still stay in shape and be prepared. we saw along with every other team after week 5 what ricky and ronnie bring to the table. HE WILL BE BACK BABY

Welcome to the jungle :pimp:

You have just joined the fastest growing Phins community on the net:bandwagon

Strap yourself in and enjoy the ride!

The Lombardi Trophy will be ours again very soon!!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME TO FINHEAVEN

Bienvenido amigo de guatemalaaaa un gusto que andes por aca sientete como en tu xcasa vecino

Back
Top Bottom