What will be our bane this season???? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What will be our bane this season????

Super_Duper85

Deep Threat
Reaction score
The offensive line or the qb position? I almost felt bad for Feeley last night. He was getting nailed almost every time. When Frerotte starts on Sat. we will see if he can stay upright. If so, he should be named the starter ASAP.

Secondary. We got burned play after play after play.

I'm not that worried about QB honestly, I think most of our QBs can, at least, perform a caretaker duty for us. O-line took a lot of beating when Bears kept blitzing, but they improved during the game, and I trust Houck.

touborg said:

I'm not that worried about QB honestly, I think most of our QBs can, at least, perform a caretaker duty for us. O-line took a lot of beating when Bears kept blitzing, but they improved during the game, and I trust Houck.
the safeties will be fine... with tillman, schulters, bell and jones we are alrite.

the corners worry me tho.

The main thing I was watching was the O-line. They had alot of trouble picking up blitzes and didn't open any running lanes. They did improve some after playing awhile but they need to improve a whole lot more before this team begins to click! Feeley and Ferotte are not going to look very good without a better O-line. But I believe with more time everything will improve, after all this was only the first pre-season game.

touborg said:

\

yes, we deff have to do soemthing about secondary, tebucky jones and lance shulters looked a little better then tillman and bell when they were is but madison was the only covering anything, i didnt see much of how travis daniels did, ill look for him more saturday

It has been my position that the offense is going to outplay the defense this year, and I saw nothing in this game to make me think otherwise. I know the D will improve once Saban starts scheming, but the O will also improve once the run blocking exists.

Back
Top Bottom