What will be the excuse this week from Gase | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What will be the excuse this week from Gase

Aquablood

Active Roster
Reaction score
What will be the excuse this week from Gase in this week press conference
So far this season we have;
Players too dumb to understand the playbook.
Players too lazy to learn the playbook.
Player or players not following his play call.
Players missed their assignments.
Player has attidute problem.
I have no idea what will it be this week, but I am sure it is on players and not on himself.

Two weeks ago: "Gase needs to stop shielding the players when they're clearly not performing. Pouncey a good lineman? Lol! BS!"

Today: "Wow, can't believe Gase is calling the players out for poor performance and issues with their preparation."

Two weeks ago: "Gase needs to stop shielding the players when they're clearly not performing. Pouncey a good lineman? Lol! BS!"

Today: "Wow, can't believe Gase is calling the players out for poor performance and issues with their preparation."

They weren't prepared judging by penalties alone.

What will be the excuse this week from Gase in this week press conference
So far this season we have;
Players too dumb to understand the playbook.
Players too lazy to learn the playbook.
Player or players not following his play call.
Players missed their assignments.
Player has attidute problem.
I have no idea what will it be this week, but I am sure it is on players and not on himself.

He has critized himself a lot this year.

The same excuses, because they don't change in a week.

Prepare and play better then Gase won't need excuses for poor underperfoming players.

Prepare and play better then Gase won't need excuses for poor underperfoming players.
Totally agreed. If the line and the TE pancake their men, and the rb fake out another two defenders as he should, then every run up the middle will be successful and will resulted in td. Players just did not do their jobs.

Totally agreed. If the line and the TE pancake their men, and the rb fake out another two defenders as he should, then every run up the middle will be successful and will resulted in td. Players just did not do their jobs.

Sarcasm aside in the first part the bold part is correct.

Damn, Gase was just gushing about TJM. Good to hear, let's hope he is as advertised come game time.

Im suprised Gase hasn't cut the Kicker. Missing that extra point?....Obviously not a team player.

Back
Top Bottom