What will happen next? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What will happen next?

Jeep

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok, so the team totally trashes the reputation Don Shula and Dan Marino spent their lifes building... at one time we were a feared football team in the NFL.. now we're just a ho for potential playoff teams..

After the team finishes the season with a 1-15 record and the Chicago Bears have tied us for the only two franchises to go an entire season undefeated, both Jason Taylor and Zack Thomas say "enough is enough" and ask to be traded.

What does the number #1 draft pick do for us? and how long must we suffer thru the term....... REBUILDING???

Zach thomas wouldn't merit a 7th rounder. The guys been a joke so far. I wish he'd leave.

Jason taylors still the best DE in the AFC, and i feel bad that hes on this team.

We already are a rebuilding team. We've been rebuilding for a year now. Our #1 pick will not be #1 overall, but it should give us a high enough pick to sure up that sore LT spot for years. (joe thomas)

As for the bears tieing the 72 dolphins, get real. they should have lost to the cardinals last week...the team that just lost to the raiders. the bears will fall flat on their face soon enough.

Saban4prez said:
Zach thomas wouldn't merit a 7th rounder. The guys been a joke so far. I wish he'd leave.

lol wouldnt merit a 7th rounder? I understand ZT is getting older and maybe a little less effective...but be realistic....

Also... can anyone HONESTLY say they didnt get caught up in all the hype before the season started? I doubt anyone in the Dolphin orginization believed this was going to be a "rebuilding year", instead, I bet every single member of the Dolphin Franchise... Saban, Wayne H and all the way up n down the board had expectations of a play off run...

Now that we're doing so poorly.. its back to the excuse de jour... "rebuilding year"

Man ... I hope we don't get embarrassed BAD in Chicago in 2 weeks. I'm sure we'll figure out a way to lose the game somehow ... we're very adept at shooting ourselves in the foot. We're running out of toes on this year's team fast. This reminds me of that Monty Python movie scene where the knight has the sword fight with the guy on the bridge in "The Holy Grail" movie.

I am BUMMED out dudes. This sucks. 1-6. I had some fairly high expectations for this year. We were picked to make it to the frickin' Super Bowl by Sports Illustrated. I thought we at least had a decent chance of making the playoffs. I just listened to a little of the Sid Rosenberg radio show today. Of course, he pretty much ripped everyone. No surprise there. He's a Giants fan anyway.

Next, we bench veterans and find out what the young guys can do, see what we have to build on and with.

Jeep said:
Also... can anyone HONESTLY say they didnt get caught up in all the hype before the season started? I doubt anyone in the Dolphin orginization believed this was going to be a "rebuilding year", instead, I bet every single member of the Dolphin Franchise... Saban, Wayne H and all the way up n down the board had expectations of a play off run...

Now that we're doing so poorly.. its back to the excuse de jour... "rebuilding year"

:stupid: Exactly why this losing is especially hard to take. If we had a nucleous of young talented players with a rookie QB learning the ropes I wouldn't be disappointed at all. But this is a team full of veteran players who were picked to de-throne New England on the way to the SB. Just goes to show you that the "so-called" experts don't know what the heck they are talking about.

What's next? Losing. Probably for as long as Huizenga lets Saban run the team.

I say we beat the bears and it is our one thing to be happy about this season. Ala New England MNF win 2004!

Man, I took all of those playoff years for granted. I am glad I dont have to see this crap every sunday cause i live in Indiana and they never show Miami games thank GOD:shakeno:

Lester said:
I say we beat the bears and it is our one thing to be happy about this season. Ala New England MNF win 2004!

That would be nice.. I just dont see that the current players have any motivation to win that game.. I doubt none of the players care if the Bears/Colts goes undefeated..

columbuslarry said:
The colts have a better chance then the Bears to run the table I think neither will.

The Colts are playing the Broncos at Mile High... so its very concievable that Denver wins this weekend.. on the other hand, the Bears have a very easy schedule the rest of the season...

BEARS ARE NOT GOING UNDEFEATED.

there qb isnt good enough to do it, and there defense isnt
the ravens of 2001.

now the COLTS are another story!! they are undefeated and
under the radar right now and there defense is becoming a
major force!!

they probably will do it. it will be them LONG before the bears
do.

ATTENTION E-BAYERS" do not buy from MIXCUTERZ!!
they sell broken merchandise and give no refunds.

Back
Top Bottom