what will happen with jason white? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what will happen with jason white?

RothaMonster

next Marino
Reaction score
whats up with jason white not getting picked? former heismen winner and being undrafted. berlin didn't win a heismen and we signed him. i know white has had surgery but still. what do u guys think will he make it far in the NFL or will he have the same excuse as munoz? and should we have signed him over berlin?

I think that teams are scared to sign him because of his lack of mechanics and about his knees. But i do think that some team will sign him.

PhinDude88 said:
I think that teams are scared to sign him because of his lack of mechanics and about his knees. But i do think that some team will sign him.

Just remember you're signing a rookie, someone who'll need development and that means time, as any other rookie QB, but at same time he has recovering knees and nobody is really happy to deal with that on development members.

Somebody will eventually sign him and give him a shot in TC.

Guys with knee injuries (multiple) throw up HUGE red flags.

Scratch Brodie Croyle as a prospect for the same reason.

As bad as I want a QB I don't want one that falls apart 5 games into the season, that's not what we are looking for here. We need a 10-year starter who LOCKS DOWN the position and doesn't get hurt, whose talent the other teams actually FEAR instead of laughing at him like they do feeley. Donovan McNabb just laughs off feeley whenever asked about him.

the media around oklahoma is just having a temper tantrum becuse nobody drafted the ou star. they even said he is better than rodger, campbell, and orton . i thinks its funny that the media who bashes osu and texas is having a fit because of this. even on tv the sportscaster slamed his notebook down on the counter and said how could these fools not draft a 2x hiesman.:roflmao:

He probably has a chance to make it to a team that runs some type of west coast offense.

Back
Top Bottom