What will most likely happen first | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What will most likely happen first

KillerDolphins

Starter
Reaction score
What will most likely happen first before the first Regular season of the 2004 season?

David Boston drops weight and gets down to 230. :roflmao:

Adewale Ogunleye reports to camp with either a new or a one-year deal. :mrt:

Jay Fiedler is named starting QB. :hitself:

Eddie Moore blows out his other Knee dancing in the end zone after returning a INT for a TD in a preseason Game. :stooges:

Snoop Minnis beats out others for 3rd on WR Depth. :horsey:

Snoop Minnis beats out others for 3rd on WR Depth.
Adewale Ogunleye reports to camp with either a new or a one-year deal.

I think it will be a tie!!!!!!!

David Boston will not be released!! If we dont start Fiedler and we have a QB that can prove he can throw the ball down the field(mor than 20 yrds) Boston will be a starter and CC and DB will both end up with 1,000 yards each as long as our O-line gels and plays well!

dolphindew said:
David Boston will not be released!! If we dont start Fiedler and we have a QB that can prove he can throw the ball down the field(mor than 20 yrds) Boston will be a starter and CC and DB will both end up with 1,000 yards each as long as our O-line gels and plays well!

I sure hope you are not impling Feeley is the guy that can accomplish this. The only 20 yard completions he can throw to DB is the DBs that stand for Defensive Backs, not David Boston. If Jay does not start then Sage has to come in, AJ shouldn't be allowed to carry the clip board without detailed instructions.

My jock strap smelling like a buffalo jills. that is my prediction to happen first. Dont worry ill burn it.Dolfanreal69

Maybe you should have made this a poll question. :)

Also, I wouldn't rule out releasing Boston. If he proves to be a complete turd in camps and a distraction/negative influence overall.....I can see, while suprising still, Dave cutting his butt loose and Miami recouping a bunch of salary cap space. ESPECIALLY (or only if) we pick up a veteran WR in June.

On the other hand, it looks bad giving SD a CB and a 6th round pick for nothing.

NCFINFAN38 said:
I sure hope you are not impling Feeley is the guy that can accomplish this. The only 20 yard completions he can throw to DB is the DBs that stand for Defensive Backs, not David Boston. If Jay does not start then Sage has to come in, AJ shouldn't be allowed to carry the clip board without detailed instructions.

Of course I see all the logic for this one.

What game footage/plays do you have to back these uhh points up?

:shakeno:

Our camp reporters seem to imply that Feeley has a strong arm and can throw the deep out.

Muck said:
Maybe you should have made this a poll question. :)

Also, I wouldn't rule out releasing Boston. If he proves to be a complete turd in camps and a distraction/negative influence overall.....I can see, while suprising still, Dave cutting his butt loose and Miami recouping a bunch of salary cap space. ESPECIALLY (or only if) we pick up a veteran WR in June.

On the other hand, it looks bad giving SD a CB and a 6th round pick for nothing.

I'm pretty sure that SD only gets the 6th round pick if Boston makes the roster, which I think he will.

I think Boston will get his weight down to 230 before any of those things happen.

eltos_lightfoot said:
Of course I see all the logic for this one.

What game footage/plays do you have to back these uhh points up?

:shakeno:

He doesn't. Go back and check some of his other posts. He dislikes Feeley (for reasons unknown to anyone) 1000 times MORE than anyone on this board dislikes Feidler. (myself included)

Clumpy said:
I vote other

David Boston will be released before any of those happen

You wish Clumpy.

I vote for the Snoop Minis Thing because I believe the others will no happen very likely.

By the way clumpy you always have the funniest sigs. I used to love the Jenifer Love Hewit Quote.

Back
Top Bottom