what would happen if a player were to | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what would happen if a player were to

ROSCO P.C. JR

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
pull a knuckleheaded act on the field like what randy moss or terrell owens did or like what joe horn did ? i am only asking becuase when ace 88 's favorite coach was here he just stood on the sidelins and looked like a statue. lets just say if randy pulled a cell phone out from the goal post and he called nick and he said '"hey coach i am i good or what" or after scoring a td he ran back out to the pats logo in mid field and danced around the ball. what would saban do if one of our guys did this? i am rather onery tonight but i am curious as to what would saban's reaction would be.

i would love to see a player do this because of the way espn trashes us. especialy if it was the pats.

id like to see ricky score a td against the pats, pull out a cup, and proceed to take his weekyl drug screening in the endzone at gillette stadium...

edit, i would not like to have a full frontal view of this activity, i just think hilarity would ensue

claytonAndDuper said:
id like to see ricky score a td against the pats, pull out a cup, and proceed to take his weekyl drug screening in the endzone at gillette stadium...

edit, i would not like to have a full frontal view of this activity, i just think hilarity would ensue

LOL

Celebration of the Year.

Back
Top Bottom