What would you like to see on Finheaven? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What would you like to see on Finheaven?

TampaDolphinFan

TampaDolphinFan
Reaction score
With the new and exciting changes in the works for Finheaven I thought it would be interesting to see what the fans would like to see here. So this is an unofficial thread to let the great Finheaven staff know the kinds of things we would like to see here on the best Dolphin fan site there is. I personally am looking forward to the return of the front page. It was a quick navigation tool to the entire site. So think of some things you would like to see here and post them. I'm sure if it can be done, the staff will make every effort to accommodate it. Be creative. After all their motto is "It's all about football and it's all about the fans" and we're the fans so let them know what we want. This will help insure Finheaven remains the best fan site out there.

Great thread!
This site will be more community oriented now. It is by the fan and for the fan. So we want to hear your thoughts!

TampaDolfan...you da man!

-Matt

I am excited to see the front page come back with the list of recent updated thread topics but also # of replies to each post.
I'd enjoy former Miami Dolphin interviews from guys who played in the 70's, 80's, and 90's.

I want the front page to come back, complete with articles and breaking news segments.

Some Dolphin related shopping links would be good also.

I'd like to see more of myself. Tasteful stuff though. Maybe some implieds. Maybe I could be the covergirl??

I really miss the chatroom the way it used to be..I think now is only for VIP's which I'd be but I can't seem to pay my way to it with pen pal...but if nothing changes it'd still be a great site....this is my 1st stop everytime I go online

Ozzy rules!!

I really miss the chatroom the way it used to be..I think now is only for VIP's which I'd be but I can't seem to pay my way to it with pen pal...but if nothing changes it'd still be a great site....this is my 1st stop everytime I go online

Ozzy rules!!

Front page is DEFINITELY coming back. Probaly about April 01. Same kind of stuff. News, commentary, team history, etc. etc. I miss it too!

Danny if you want to pay by check PM me and I will give you the address.

Other wise just post enjoy here!

How about a chance to win free tickets to see the Dolphins live with airfair as part of the prize.

It could be for the 1st home game and last home game.Not sure how "you all in the know" would work that out,but that'd super funkyy, lol

Hey fin-atic,could that be some kind of tax wright off, or we could do a raffle, or something.It would be cool if that could happen.

Back
Top Bottom