What would you like to see on Finheaven? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What would you like to see on Finheaven?

I think all of the things mentioned would be great, I miss the articles from some of the great writers on this board.

I Would Like A Link On The Main Page To Threads Concerning Upcoming Events Like Draft Gatherings Or Happenings At Miami Mikes

This was brought up to me by WVdolphan and I thought is was an excellent idea. Instead of members of the VIP bragging about how wonderful VIP is and trying to recruit everyone who is not how about you have a free trial membership and let everyone see for themselves. Maybe a certain amount of posts or 1 day or something. I never really joined before because I thought the members were quite condescending. I had considered it and something rubbed me the wrong way and I changed my mind. Since the change here I am now seriously considering joining but would love to check it out first.

Can we re-start the Virtual Bookie section. I am a degenerate gambler and I miss betting on sports in here.

an iPhone version would be cool! Posting this from mine. Something light so it loads faster

Whats up 561!!

Hows my banner doing?

-Matt

PS
everyone this is the king of tailgaters! Thsi dude does it up right!

-Matt

The front page back with all recent Fins news and links to articles.

Whats up 561!!

Hows my banner doing?

-Matt

PS
everyone this is the king of tailgaters! Thsi dude does it up right!

-Matt

MATT! Thanks for the compliment! We are stepping it up again this year... Adding some misters, creating a "cool room"... Gets hot out there!

The banner is stored safely at my house, just waiting to the season to break it out! Hasn't been out since 2006 Jets Christmas game! Let me know if you need it!

Hoping to make this season awesome... All are welcome!

Back
Top Bottom