What's going on with Jonathan Martin | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's going on with Jonathan Martin

Glazer also reporting:

orgtr-1.jpg

Mental illness is no joke. Feel bad for Jonathan. Hope he gets better.

Probably has a lot to do with him losing the starting LT position. All the pressure.

I think it's kind of a punk move to prank a struggling player. These guys are a little too old to be playing musical chairs in a cafeteria.

I have a bigger problems with a bunch of idiots playing pranks during a 4 game losing streak! Be a ****ing professional come to work and learn your craft! You are so ****ing good you can play baby games? This isn't training camp this is your season swirling the god damn toilet bowl and your playing a prank?

That kind of stuff just seems totally juvenile. I don't know of any workplace I've ever been in where management would tolerate that kind of stuff when the department is performing waaaaay under expectations.

Sure, football is different and all, but standards of professionalism, anyone?

I have a bigger problems with a bunch of idiots playing pranks during a 4 game losing streak! Be a ****ing professional come to work and learn your craft! You are so ****ing good you can play baby games? This isn't training camp this is your season swirling the god damn toilet bowl and your playing a prank?

This...grow up you bunch of overpaid morons...

Did they dress him up as Ron Burgundy and make him eat cat poop?

McKinnie and Clabo likely won't be back next year. Incognitio is a free agent, Pouncey might have legal problems, Jerry isn't very good and now Martin is apparently nuts. The entire offensive line in 2014 might be different.

Which equals the team is filled with holes still. I feel bad for Martin if he is suffering from a real mental disorder. I guess it is possible he could get on some medication and return at some point maybe...but we are not even sure if he would work out as a good lineman either way. We have to get some good news about this team at some point don't we????

Also, just throwing this out there, but I think we know goddamn well who was responsible for this 'prank' -- and this is exactly why that player is going to be testing free agency this offseason.

I really don't believe for a second that it was 'any last man' who sat down at the table who got pranked.

That kind of stuff just seems totally juvenile. I don't know of any workplace I've ever been in where management would tolerate that kind of stuff when the department is performing waaaaay under expectations.

Sure, football is different and all, but standards of professionalism, anyone?

I really question the leadership!

Wowowow, this team... Lol. Ireland sucks at drafting O linemen so badly that even the starters either end up in the Cuckoo's Nest or in-cahoots with drug kingpins, lmao.

Honestly, you could see a little bit of this in Martin during Hard Knocks. He seemed like he was having trouble adjusting to the team. Remember they all called him Big Weirdo??

A psychologically fragile lineman isn't long for the NFL

Jeff Darlington
@JeffDarlington
Let me be clear about Martin: He had no issues with any coaches. He had a breakdown and is now seeking mental counseling, sources tell me.

His play is totally pathetic so it's not like we'd miss him

This is absurd. He's our only real option as a backup LT with Bryant McKinnie's bad knee, and he's better than Clabo at RT.

This is a serious problem for the football team on the field, it's a serious problem for the football team off the field, and it really makes me wonder just what the **** is going on over there in Davie.

Back
Top Bottom