What's going on with Jonathan Martin | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's going on with Jonathan Martin

Wow simply wow. Some of these young guys are under immense pressure. The oline has been under intense scrutiny and criticism.
Some not be able to handle the pressure. I hope Martin gets his mind in order and can return.

I don't know if anyone read about How the Seahawks go out of their way to keep their players mentally balanced. It is sad that a team who saw the effects of mental illness first hand with Marshall allowed this much discontent to percolate.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Well, I hope the dude is OK and is able to get his problems under control. Mental illness isn't a joking matter. Even if the player is playing like ass. Give me a break people...

Where the hell is Philbin in all of this? If a juvenile prank pushed Martin over the edge then why hasn't someone been suspended without pay for violating team rules???

This is nuts,the way this team is going we're going to be known as the Miami Jetphins

:bobdole:

Also, just throwing this out there, but I think we know goddamn well who was responsible for this 'prank' -- and this is exactly why that player is going to be testing free agency this offseason.

I really don't believe for a second that it was 'any last man' who sat down at the table who got pranked.

Who do you think it was? Cog? Jerry?

Who do you think it was? Who is the outspoken 'bad boy' lineman who was hazing the **** out of rookies on Hard Knocks? Come on. John Jerry was probably mad that he had to get up and stop eating.

If this team doesn't find a way to somehow beat Cincinnati tomorrow and stop the bleeding, this is gonna be rapidly approaching 2007 season levels of pain and agony for me.

Also, just throwing this out there, but I think we know goddamn well who was responsible for this 'prank' -- and this is exactly why that player is going to be testing free agency this offseason.

I really don't believe for a second that it was 'any last man' who sat down at the table who got pranked.

Who?

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo its bad to leave trash on the locker room floor, but its okay to pull pranks on one another?... CRAP>Philbin

Back
Top Bottom