What's going on with Jonathan Martin | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's going on with Jonathan Martin

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo its bad to leave trash on the locker room floor, but its okay to pull pranks on one another?... CRAP>Philbin

Do you think Philbin lords over the cafeteria like grammar school teacher.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

This team needs to hire Ricky back to be team yogi... And if that doesn't work, have him bring his old supply and medicate this disgraceful collection of chumps

Philbin will be the next to snap when he picks up one too many candy wrappers off the floor...

I hope Martin gets the help he needs, it sounds like he's got problems. Regarding football and the team- this bull**** with playing pranks on a 4-game losing streak is exactly that- ****ing bull****. On a short week no less. This does not endear me to the coaching staff at all. It doesn't tell me Philbin has these *******s on lockdown ready to go for Cincinnati. This is on his watch. And that watch is starting to get shorter and shorter by the day at this rate. Figure it out or get the **** out of here and go fail coaching someone else's team.

This incident may have been the last straw, but there is clearly some underlying issue that would have surfaced regardless. I hope the guy can get whatever treatment he needs.

This incident may have been the last straw, but there is clearly some underlying issue that would have surfaced regardless. I hope the guy can get whatever treatment he needs.

I hope he can get it by tomorrow night because Tyson Clabo is going to get our starting quarterback ****ing killed.

Back
Top Bottom