What's going on with Jonathan Martin | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's going on with Jonathan Martin

Knowing this now predict the score tomorrow night...... Go go!

31-10 Bengals and not because of Martin missing, its because the locker room is apparantly having issues and with a game tomorrow night they will not have their heads together

As I see it, there are two scenarios here:

The team implodes completely and gets blown out

OR

Swirling emotions come to the surface and this team demonstrates some ****ing guts for once, and comes up with a close win.

Betting on the former.

Maybe he was/is too cerebral or fragile to deal with others immaturity. We saw it on Hard Knocks when they dubbed him "big wierdo", clearly his personality did not mesh with the jock mentality that would appear to exist with the other so called idiot professional offensive linemen on our team.

Maybe two years of this and a demotion was the final straw and if that is the case I don't blame him, there are at least two of our linemen who are jerks, one we always knew about and the other we are perhaps just finding out about. That said the coaches should have recognised this and dealt with it...

i'm gonna go punch my pops in the teeth for raising me a fan of this team...

suck it up, or go hang with Royce WAH-ite and squander your god given talents and $$$.

Adam Beasley just tweeted that someone plugged into team take on situation: "shambles". Serious dysfunction within locker room, division, anger.
This is troubling especially when this season is the season Philbin is supposed to have "his players". If the locker room is divided and turning on the coaching staff I am not sure how any regime can survive that. Even to his final days Sparano never lost the team.

Things appear to be getting as ugly as the situation in Tampa Bay and I am starting to think a full house cleaning at the end of the year might happen. It really sucks to press the restart button again, but each day it seems to be getting closer to that result. Philbin really needs to start winning immediately or he might be on the outs. I think Philbin could survive with a 7-9 or 8-8 record if the team stayed together and shows improvement. Though if he is losing the locker room it might not matter if he even gets to .500.

This is so damn depressing.

Cowher was my choice when Sparano got fired and if Philbin is gone after this year I wouldn't mind taking another run at him. He will probably say no though. I am not a real big Gruden fan.

If the locker room issues are true, good night. This will be a disaster tomorrow. And that means the coaches have lost control. Which means its time for them to go. All of them. And the GM too, once this debacle of a season is over. Ross will need to clean house. And I'm not a guy who wants to do this every couple of years, but what choice does he have if Philbin has lost the locker room?

only us would have a must win game coming off a serious screw job by the officials the week prior and have to put back on the field the worst freaking tackle in football...

better max freaking protect every snap

Honestly the divided locker room part I read is what frightens me not the Martin issue. If that's the case this is not looking good. I know Ross is high on Gruden and the fact Gruden said he'd like to coach again has me thinking.....

Back
Top Bottom